Well, the last time I feel like I was challenged to the max was a very long time ago. I can’t remember exactly when actually (except for the last year October’s Tragedy which hurt me a bit but not that bad). But for the few last days, to say they are a bit challenging for me might be an understatement.

I went to Ipoh on Sunday expecting to finish all my paperwork the next day. I have applied for leave and replace it properly by working on the Saturday before.

Monday noon, due to my own carelessness, I hit the bumper of a Peugeot car while being stuck in Ipoh traffic jam. Luckily I just finish reading, “Trump Negotiation Style”. Very good timing. I left only RM 100 poorer.

As it is not enough, on the way to Tronoh my car engine dies. Luckily it stall directly in front of a workshop. Another RM 130 gone.

If you read this blog regularly, you know that I hate not getting my way and I will do everything that I can do to overcome challenges that come my way. So instead of waiting for the car to be fixed, I hailed a cab and continue my journey to Tronoh. I also asked F to rent a car for me so that he can send me to Ipoh when I am done with the paperworks required.

Then while in Tronoh I spent 5 hours waiting for two people to appear in their respective office. At last, one show up. It means I have to extend my stay for another day to meet the other person.

Its very frustrating but as I have a fruitful business meeting with F so I thought the worst has passed for me. I decided to stay in a new hotel in Seri Iskandar (I saw the signboard 10 months ago) just to find out it has closed. Not surprisingly.

So I head on to Batu Gajah. I know they have a golf resort there (Clearwater Sactuary Golf Resort), when again my car conveniently dies again in the middle of a deserted road, in total darkness. So, I whipped my handphone out again just to realize I have minimal battery left on the phone. Make a few quick calls to F, no answer. Send him an sms to rent a car again to get me.

While waiting I walked to the resort, luckily its not that far. With help from the guard at the gate, he send me to the clubhouse, where I booked a chalet for the night.

The resort has free wifi. While checking my email that night, I found out about MV huge refunds problem. As it sort of fall under my responsibility I spend a couple of hours thinking about it before went to bed.

The next day its getting better luckily. After sending my car to the workshop (my fault actually that cause the problem), I went to UTP again, still without luck. Then went to Ipoh for a stable Internet connection to be online for the awesomeness meeting.

Went back to UTP, luckily this time the lady luck is on my side.

Get everything signed prim and proper, submit all the documents and I am back in KL.

Top off the day with a long phone conversation with an old friend.


I hope there is no more such days in my life. Forever.

Join Me in My Quest
To live, learn & spread the love in this world.
Will share with you tips, updates & latest books recommendation.